Putting Things Right

All the doctors and staff at the Courthouse Medical Centre will do whatever they can to make sure you are treated properly and promptly. However, we do of course recognise that sometimes things do go wrong.

If you feel that you have cause for complaint, please let our practice manager know, either directly or in writing. It is best that complaints are made as soon as possible, preferably at the time they occur, but certainly within six months of the event or within six months of you realising that you have cause for complaint as long as that is not more than 12 months after the event itself.

If you are unable to complain yourself then someone else, usually a relative or friend, can complain for you.

Our aim will be to give you a quick, but thorough, response which answers your concerns properly. In the event that you are not satisfied with the response offered by the practice, our practice manager can give you details of the procedure for taking your complaint to the Health Service Ombudsman for Wales.


Local Services, Let
Set up a lasting power of attorney before you lose capacity and it Paula Howel Counselling Services