The Courthouse Practice is a five-partner General Practice within the National Health Service and is situated in Caerphilly.
The practice started in the old Courthouse near to Caerphilly Castle at the commencement of the National Health Service in 1947.
Early in 2004 we moved to our existing state-of-the-art premises where we are able to offer the very best of health care.
The surgery is easily accessible to disabled patients, having a ground level entrance, a toilet for the disabled and car park at the front of the surgery. Patients are able to attend clinics on the first floor by lift.